Wednesday, December 4, 2013
The Best Weight loss Pills – Why Follow This Weight Loss Program ?
Most people think that losing weight is difficult. Getting started is the hard part but once you get the hang of it, you won’t even notice that you’re undergoing a weight loss program. People who are desperate to lose fat are in fact taking risky steps in order to achieve their goals by skipping meals and working out like there’s no tomorrow. Other people even resort to best weight loss pills that have no approved therapeutic claims. I hope that readers who read my review on the Fat Loss Factor would learn that losing weight can be achieved without risking their well-being.
Today, Dr. Charles Livingston’s Fat Loss Factor has been recognized as a successful and achievable weight loss program. As you read on, you will see that the Fat Loss Factor differs from other weight loss programs in terms of diet and the type and amount of exercise that you have to do. Say goodbye to expensive and complicated weight loss programs because you can finally achieve your goal in the comfort of your own home.
The author of this weight loss program realized that most people, regardless of age, can’t follow a routine that involves cutting down so much on meals and doing tough workouts. In light of this issue, Dr. Livingston made some adjustments and created an effective program that can be easily followed, understood and maintained.
Other weight loss plans require participants to attend exclusive meetings or to form a “rah-rah” support team. On the other hand, the Fat Loss Factor program won’t require you to attend group meetings or to form any support group that will help you go through the entire routine – you will only need your motivation, determination, commitment, and perhaps a family member or a friend to oversee your progress in this 12-week program.
Dr. Livingston devised this weight loss plan to introduce you to a healthier diet and an easy workout regimen that actually works. This program will make you achieve an enhanced metabolism while making your body activate the hormones responsible for burning fat if you prudently carry out each principle discussed in the program.
A word of warning though – the first two weeks will be difficult since you’ll be working on removing the toxins from your body. You will have to shift to organic and natural foods to flush out all the toxins accumulated over the years. You will also be asked to undergo a 3-day detox routine known as the Master Cleanse, which is included in the Fat Loss Factor program.
The Master Cleanse is basically a preparatory phase for the actual fat loss program. This detox routine’s aim is to reset your body so that you’ll be able to prepare yourself for a new lifestyle. Other weight loss programs are so focused on getting results within a couple of weeks while disregarding the body’s need to adjust to a new routine. As soon as you finish the 2-week preparatory phase, you may start the fat loss program by following the principles organized by Dr. Livingston.
Principles that Need to Be Followed if You Want to Succeed With Your Weight Loss Goals
High-intensity cardio workouts are a must because they burn a lot of calories from the food you just ate. You may start by gradually increasing the time you spend on the treadmill from one week to another. As soon as you get used to a cardio workout, you may move on to another exercise such as aerobics, cycling or skip-roping. Remember, the body must properly adjust to get used to a new routine – rushing things will only tire you out and make you prone to eating a lot after an exhausting workout.
Strength training is an important exercise routine in this program. While cardio workouts burn calories during exercise, strength training burns calories during and post-exercise. Burning calories even after a workout is known as the after burn phenomenon. Now that’s something worth thinking about, right? Strength training will also keep you energized throughout the day.
Always keep in mind that you have to build more muscles in order to burn more calories because muscles get the energy they need from the fat stored in your body. Ladies, don’t be afraid to do strength training because you will only develop bulging muscles if you train like a bodybuilder and have a man’s testosterone level. The Fat Loss Factor is more focused on building lean muscle and toning your body rather than bulking up like a weightlifter.
If you Google a comparison between muscle cells and fat cells, you will see that muscle cells are more slender and compact than fat cells. That is why people who have more fat tend to look round and have flabs in different parts of their bodies.
This principle involves continuing the 2-week preparatory phase you did earlier on in this program. The Fat Loss Factor will require you to increase your organic food, fruit and vegetable intake. These foods have fewer calories in them, forcing your body to take energy from stored fat. You will also be required to eat small frequent meals to keep you sated for longer periods of time as well as accelerate your metabolism. You don’t have to make separate or special meals because the meals included in this program can be enjoyed by the rest of your family.
Stress makes losing weight more difficult because it makes your metabolism slow down while increasing your food cravings. Emotional stress is a key player in making a person quit losing weight by making him think that his goals are impossible to achieve. This program includes tips on how to decrease physical and emotional stress to further help you with your weight loss endeavor.
Keep your body hydrated – with water. This principle has been around for years yet people seem to put it aside. Drinking enough water each day will help your body effectively eliminate toxin buildup and improve your metabolism. Your metabolism will increase once free fatty acids enter the mitochondria to be broken down into energy. This process will only be efficient if you drink enough water. Ditch high-calorie beverages like soda, energy drinks, and commercial fruit juice; you don’t need extra sugar to fuel your body. Again, let your body get the energy it needs from stored fat.
What Else do I Get Once I Purchase the Program?
The Fat Loss Factor package includes the following:
1. The Fat Loss Factor Program Beginners Guide
2. An eBook, written by Dr. Charles Livingston, which contains information regarding the entire Fat Loss Factor weight loss program.
3. A Master Cleanse video that provides a step-by-step guide on how to safely undergo body cleansing and detox. This video also contains information on how the removal of toxins can benefit your body.
4. An exclusive Exercise Logbook and a Weight Loss Guide enables you to monitor your exercise and weight loss progress. People who actually monitor their progress are more successful than those who don’t. The reason is they get more focused moving towards their goal once they see positive results. You may show your logs to a family member or a friend to help you keep motivated and to keep track of your progress.
5. A comprehensive workout guide with sample workout videos that you may incorporate in your daily routine. You have the freedom to choose the workouts that you like and make your own exercise program. Don’t forget to update your Exercise Logbook from time to time!
6. A grocery eBook that contains a list of the kinds of food that you should include in your new diet. Now, you don’t have to keep guessing what you should buy from the grocery.
Here Are Some Explanations Why the Fat Loss Factor Program Should Be Considered by People Who Want to Lose Weight:
1. This program makes use of tried and tested weight loss methods. Dr. Livingston reorganized these methods into a weight loss plan that will yield better results. The entire program requires time and effort – no shortcuts – to make you achieve your weight loss goal.
2. Proper diet, exercise and stress control are given emphasis throughout the program. You can’t simply choose renewing your diet while disregarding exercise and stress control. These 3 factors have to be kept in check to maximize your progress. Always remember that weight loss shouldn’t be like a one-time affair with your body. Follow the program, stick to it and live a healthier lifestyle.
3. The diet regimen in this program will show you the proper way of preparing and consuming your meals because people normally get the concept of dieting wrong. Dieting is being viewed by a lot of people as the idea of starving oneself or eating food in very small portions. The question remains: What kind of food are you eating? I used to think that a bagel with cream cheese is healthier than a regular egg sandwich. No matter how simple a meal looks like, it does not guarantee that it contains fewer calories. If you happen to drop by a café, don’t be fooled by that cupcake’s appearance. It may be small but it contains more sugar and calories than that open-faced turkey sandwich.
4. As mentioned earlier, stress is a big factor that contributes to weight gain. The Fat Loss Factor will help you strengthen your resolve by improving your capability to cope with stressful events. Children who need to lose weight may also benefit from this program. Even if they are children, they are also subjected to stress from peers who pressure them about their appearance. This program will show them how to handle such events and keep them focused on losing weight.
5. Exercise should never be impossible that’s why you’re given the choice to customize your exercise routine depending on your needs. It doesn’t matter if you’re in college, a stay at home mom, or a retiree; just watch the exercise video, get some ideas and make your own routine. You may even choose from beginner, intermediate and advanced exercises unlike other programs that strictly require you to do one type of exercise.
You will notice that this program is all about choices because too much restriction in diet and exercise will stress you out. Your motivation will be affected if you get stressed out too much. In the end, you might give up and choose to forget about your weight loss goal.
What Are the Cons of Investing in the Fat Loss Factor?
As of this writing, the Fat Loss Factor is only available on-line. You can get a copy by purchasing it directly from its website or an authorized on-line distributor. It’s only available in eBook format so you’ll have to have an iPad or a Kindle to make use of the entire product. Nevertheless, you are entitled to a 60-day money back guarantee if you’re not satisfied with the product. Simply ask for a refund and present your proof of purchase.
My Humble Conclusion on Fat Loss Factor
Overall, I chose the Fat Loss Factor because it is a great program with a ton of well-organized information. Although the program requires time and effort, the methods are very easy to follow and understand, thus loss of motivation is significantly reduced. I also like the fact that we are given options regarding diet and exercise because what works for one person might not work for another, but it’s also up to each person whether he or she is motivated and determined enough to lose weight.
See more here
See more here